Wednesday, December 16, 2009


Christmas is almost here! Many times this year I've thought that the cheer would never happen. Early in the year Charm our German Shepherd past away, past clients had to sell their homes "short" and new clients had trouble finding the right home and the financing needed. For me personally it did turn out to be a bottom line, good year. I was able to help clients find a home, help others with the sale of their homes, travel to visit my family in holland twice! We are blessed to be in great health and making things work out. Our new White German Shepherds even let us put Santa hats on them for a picture. I want to thank all my family, friends and clients for the support and fun this past year. Thanks also to my honey Elizabeth to always be there! Thank you everybody and Merry Christmas and may 2010 be the best year yet.
Robin

No comments: