Saturday, January 8, 2011

Robin, I'm not selling my home!


and you know what... most home owners aren't selling their home at this moment. Tons and tons of homeowners are living the life, they own their piece of America, they go to work, they raise their family, they throw a party every so often, fire up the BBQ and I can go on an on. They are enjoying their safehaven. They enjoy their home!!!


In this economy with all its difficulties it is always good to know where you stand financially. Where can we safe, what should we invest in? One of the major assets of most people is their home. Knowing the value of your home is important, it's one of your largest assets.


Has the value of your home gone down, up, or did it stay about the same. LEt me help you by providing you a FREE, no obligation market review.


Go to http://www.imnotselling.com/ and in no time you will be in the know on the value of your home!


Have a great week!


Oh by the way, today Saturday January 8th I will be holding an open house at 1590 Ramillo in Long Beach. Great Location, Large home. Find me on Facebook, for more info or come by.

No comments: