Sunday, January 20, 2013

I work by referral and it rocks my world!

Hey!!

I'm so happy and thankful for today! I could scream it from the roofs...

Today I received a message via facebook from a friend who is mowing out of the area to be able to buy a home for her and her family. Can you refer me to a Realtor in the Santa Clarita Vally, Robin? Yesterday I was referred to a client by one of the lenders that I work with, meeting with this client tomorrow. About two hours ago I wrote an offer with clients who keep on coming back to ask me about real estate and are looking to expand their real estate portfolio.

I feel very fortunate to have so many amazing and loyal people in my life.

If you or someone you know would be thinking of buying or selling real estate, do you have a REALTOR who you'd refer them to??

2013 will be great!

Cheers!

Robin Auwerda
REALTOR
Keller Williams Realty
Ca Dre: 01509977
562.233.3724
RobinAuwerda@kw.com

No comments: