Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Yesterday's Thank You Note









Yesterday was a day that started out pretty good. I got up out of bed early so I would be able to pick up my friend and fellow Realtor Dennis Berry. Dennis is someone who is great if it comes to keeping the Keller Williams story in the spotlight. My Realtor-story in the spotlight for that matter. He interviews, listens and than makes sure I end up in our local newspaper the Press Telegram. I owe him lunch at the minimum!






After dropping Dennis off at the office I made my way to the LAX Marriott for a Keller Williams / CITI Bank short-sale mastery class. Yet another one on this topic, since as a Realtor it is important to stay on top of the changes in the industry. An all day event certainly worth attending. I am happy to say I am now also member of the KW- Distressed Properties Community. Waahooooo!






The evening was leftover- evening with home made Tofu Lasagna. Great recipe if you want it, text me... Fire trucks drove by in the distance and of course our White German Shepherds (The Beasts) were howling away. They actually have their own Facebook page.






On my desk at the office that day, I found an envelope with a Thank You note from Tim Weidenkeller, The Insurance Guy, with Farmers. it read:"You have helped my business to grow and I appreciate it! -Tim" It's little things like that that make my day. I hope I make yours too...






Thank you for helping me be a successful Realtor.






Robin

No comments: