Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Don't you want to know first if you want to work with me?


I really enjoy the home buyer consultation. Why? Because I get to know someone better after just meeting them over the weekend at an open house, or after a brief phone call off a sign or advertisement. Sometimes It's someone I "know" from Facebook.

You'll be invited to my office. It's a nice, comfortable office. You'll be greeted most likely by Kathy our Director of First Impressions. She is a sweetheart and will put a smile on your face. She's just a little sunshine!

We'll meet in one of the conference rooms, glass of water or soda and off we go. I think it's really important that in the time that we spend together we get to know eachothers expectations if it comes to your home buying experience. I can only imagine that you'd like to know if you even want to work with me.

I want to know how you got to the decision to buy a home for you (and your family). If you could swing a magic wand around, what would your home look like, where is it located? What do you like about the place your staying right now and more important what irritates you about it. Just basic but important stuff to talk about.

Remember, you are buying your home and nobody elses. It's all about you!

Next time, "What are you comfortable with?"

Robin

No comments: