Sunday, September 9, 2012

For Sale Sign attracts all sorts...

I was pleasantly surprised when I found this photo on my Facebook Timeline.

Jennifer and Kathy from the office took this picture when they passed by my For Sale Sign in Long Beach.

Thanks for the support, girls!!!!


The way I do my real estate business is by referral only. I noticed a while back that I can spend more time with my clients, helping them buy or sell their home, when I do not have to prospect for new business. By asking all the people who I know to keep me in mind and refer their friends and family to me, business will follow and my time is focussed on my clients!


Rather than spending 70% of my time on doorknocking, farming, calling on 'for sale by owners' and 'expireds', I use that time to help you, my client!

Enjoy the day and please, remember, I am never too busy for your referrals!



Robin Auwerda REALTOR Ca Dre: 01509977
562.233.3724
www.562HomeGuy.com
RobinAuwerda@kw.com


No comments: