Wednesday, September 19, 2012


The workplace. As a REALTOR my workplace is al over town. Today I'm at my home office working on all the tech stuff that I can think off, and remember from a seminar I went to about a week ago. Marketing is online they say. that's true in many ways however the face-to-face and voice-to-voice is still more important in my book.

Yesterday was a little bit of running around and office work. The photo here shows Ua and Lisa, two of my favorite REALTORS at the office. A workplace is important to get motivated and have a sence of belonging I guess.

The fun part starts when I am 'all over town' showing properties or meeting with clients and friends. That's the way I like to do business, working with people who I like and who like me. By referral only, I call it sometimes. I can spend more time on my clients and their real estate needs that way. Many REALTORS spend time on 'door knocking', 'cold calling', calling 'for sale by owners' etc., etc. That time, I like to use to really be of service to my clients. when I meet my clients I always ask them for referrals, "... who do you know that's also thinking of selling their home...". It's a Win-Win situation.

I hope you enjoy your workplace as much as I do mine! Make it a great day!!

Oh, and by the way, I am never too busy for any of your referrals!

Thanks,

Robin

www.562HomeGuy.com
562.233.3724

No comments: